Thank you for your interest in AISZ. If you are selected for an interview, it will take place on Zoom so please ensure you have Zoom installed. We are currently recruiting for these positions:
- Upper School Math / Science (Grades 6-10)
- Experience in Challenge by Choice or another tiered differentiated mathematics program is preferred
- Gr. 6-9 math and Gr. 9 science
- Upper School French (Grades 6-12)
- Certified as a secondary French teacher grades 6-12.
- Experience with IB/DP French A and B preferred.
- Upper School Math Teacher (Grades 6-12)
- Certified as a secondary math teacher grades 6-12.
- Experience in Challenge by Choice a plus
- Experience with IB/DP math programs preferred.
- Maternity Leave Substitute (Grades 6-10)
- English Language Arts & Humanities (five classes)
- Start approximately January 11 for 14 weeks
- Lower School Music / Upper School Performing Arts
- Experience planning and executing a balanced music program for elementary-aged children
- Knowledge and experience with Orff and Kodaly methods preferred
- Experience teaching ukulele, recorder, world drumming, and Orff instruments preferred
- Experience providing individual and small group instruction in order to adapt the music curriculum to the needs of each student
- Bridging Performing Arts into the Middle School with PA as a student elective.
We receive many expressions of interest in our school - so many in fact that responding to unsolicited applications or applications for positions we are not recruiting for, is impossible.
|Introduction to Upper School (pdf, 76 KB)|
|Introduction to Lower School (pdf, 78 KB)|
|Teacher Job Description (pdf, 137 KB)|
|Learning Support Teacher Job Description (pdf, 144 KB)|