For the 2023-24 school year, an application can be submitted at any point in time. We encourage families to do so at their earliest convenience due to limited capacity for each grade level. For specific programs such as the IB/DP, a student may not be admitted after the first few weeks of school due to the nature of this program and its requirements.
All complete applications will be reviewed on an individual basis. The Admissions office strives to complete the application review process and notify families of next steps within ten business days of the application completion date. Please note that the time span for application review during school holidays might take up to four weeks. Rolling admission will be possible from March 2023 to March 2024.
Current enrollment for the 2023-24 school year by section:
- Lower School
- Pre Kindergarten is at full capacity. If accepted, students will be placed on a waiting list.
- Kindergarten - Grade 5 - available seats.
- Middle School
- Grades 6-8 – available seats.
- Enrollment to high school is particularly competitive and seats are in high demand. We are encouraging entry into middle school grades as an advantage.
- Grades 9, 10, and 11 are at full capacity at this point in time. If accepted, students will be placed on a waiting list.
- Grade 12 – applications need to be completed and the admissions process complete by September 1st. After September 1st, applications will be reviewed only on a case-by-case basis.
For more details on specific grade level capacity, please contact the Admissions office.
Important note for families relocating to Zagreb: Families should not disenroll their child/ren from their current school until they have been accepted at AISZ. Completing an application does not guarantee admission.